I'm there.

Steve F
17-06-13, 01:39 PM
Yep, I'll be there again :)

Cheers
Steve

AV8
17-06-13, 02:29 PM
We're planning to but have to see if we'll have the Jeep at that time.

Otherwise it'll have to be Camp Coffs 2014 side by side with Jambo 2014?? :hororr: :highly_amused:

Hunno
17-06-13, 05:10 PM
Hoping p, depends on $$$ after The WA Jeep Safari.

Steve F
14-08-13, 06:25 PM
Just bumping this up as it isn't that long now, anymore going, I'm still going and cant wait as the Jeep is pretty much working all the time ;)

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
18-08-13, 11:10 PM
Nobody else? Think mini Jambo if you haven't been before, except warm weather ;)

Cheers
Steve

D.K.
18-08-13, 11:47 PM
Nobody else? Think mini Jambo if you haven't been before, except warm weather ;)

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve, Im a Camp Coffs Virgin, so hoping to make it this year. Booked time off work so i should be going.

Wolfe
19-08-13, 12:03 AM
Its great fun DK, the tracks are just incredible.

Jeep11
19-08-13, 06:19 AM
Hey Steve,
Put me down please mate

Cpage66
19-08-13, 08:06 PM
Wouldn't miss it...ten years in a row.

Steve F
19-08-13, 08:51 PM
Cool, looks like enough to setup 'Camp SJC' again :) We have a great little community feel up there, camp together, try and trip together and sit around the campfire telling stories abou the day.

Maybe time to start posting up when you plan to get there etc.

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
20-08-13, 08:24 PM
We're leaving either late on the 2nd or late on the 3rd. We're gonna' really try for the 2nd though...stop at our usual place up in Taree and then come on up early on the 3rd...

Steve F
20-08-13, 08:45 PM
We're leaving either late on the 2nd or late on the 3rd. We're gonna' really try for the 2nd though...stop at our usual place up in Taree and then come on up early on the 3rd...

I'm leaving on the 2nd after work and stopping at Harrington for the night and then an early start on the 3rd, you guys are welcome to come crash at the house at Harrington if you want as I'll be there by myself, Bec has to work so is coming up on the evening of the 3rd (with Emily) and Sean and Abby will already be up at Port Macquaire (school holiday trip) so I'm picking them up on the way.

Edit:- Bec says if you come up on the evening of the 3rd you're welcome to stay at Harrington as well as she'll be there that night.

Cheers
Steve

Jeep11
21-08-13, 11:24 AM
Hi Steve, just a couple of questions. What's the cost, what size site do we have, Do we to get our own site, Is there power, if not can we bring a generator ??

Steve F
21-08-13, 02:04 PM
Hi Steve, just a couple of questions. What's the cost, what size site do we have, Do we to get our own site, Is there power, if not can we bring a generator ??

Have a look here for costs and booking http://www.jeepaction.com.au/

Site is all dependant on when we get there and what we grab but usually we have no issue with space and plenty of room for our camp. There's no power and I dont think there is an issue with generators although you may cop a bit of flake from your neighbours if it's noisey and runnning a lot.

Cheers
Steve

Jeep11
21-08-13, 05:47 PM
Cheers Steve, no problems......mate really looking forward to this, I think as it stands now Hayley and I will be coming up on the 3rd, trying to swing an extra day, to leave early

Cpage66
21-08-13, 08:27 PM
I'm leaving on the 2nd after work and stopping at Harrington for the night and then an early start on the 3rd, you guys are welcome to come crash at the house at Harrington if you want as I'll be there by myself, Bec has to work so is coming up on the evening of the 3rd (with Emily) and Sean and Abby will already be up at Port Macquaire (school holiday trip) so I'm picking them up on the way.

Edit:- Bec says if you come up on the evening of the 3rd you're welcome to stay at Harrington as well as she'll be there that night.

Cheers
Steve

Pela is trying to get the whole time off right now. We'll have the nephews and Sylvana as well this year...I might go up and they might be up later. Still working on it. Really want to attend the entire event. And like that Nana Glen area as well...

Springvale
25-08-13, 09:45 AM
Hi all, I am leaving Lithgow on the 2nd travelling via Bylong valley through the Goulburn river NP to Tamworth stay over night then thru Armidale, Dorrigo to Nana Glen. Will be going in my 1942 flat fender with army trailer.

Wolfe
25-08-13, 10:06 AM
Hi all, I am leaving Lithgow on the 2nd travelling via Bylong valley through the Goulburn river NP to Tamworth stay over night then thru Armidale, Dorrigo to Nana Glen. Will be going in my 1942 flat fender with army trailer.
That will be a great run John!

Jeep11
01-09-13, 07:45 PM
Paid camping fees today, booked in and ready to go

ick72
05-09-13, 07:11 PM
Wanting to go but money is tight after moving house up the coast (again)

Greg D
07-09-13, 10:32 PM
I'm booked. I only arrive home from the USA on Thursday 3rd, and plan to leave that morning. I need to drive via Forster to pick up my camping gear, si I will just find the club setup on arrival.
Looking forward to my 3rd Camp Coffs.
Greg

Steve F
09-09-13, 03:46 PM
All booked and leave sorted. Now to sort the Jeep :)

Cheers
Steve

AV8
09-09-13, 04:05 PM
Neither leave nor Jeep avlbl, so no Camp Coffs this year for us. Look fwd to pics and vids fm you guys going!! Have fun people!

gp
10-09-13, 03:33 PM
Steve F

I will be going again this year.

Regards John

Steve F
10-09-13, 04:34 PM
For those going we'll setup camp in the same spot as last time at Nana Glen, dont forget it isn't at the Coffs Harbour showground this year, I've attached a map of the location. Come in the gate, marked in blue, and follow the trail around the back of the oval to the tree in the cleared area. It's flat, away from most others and there is a toilet block a short distance away (far enough to not be noticeable but close enough for a late night stagger). I'll be there Thursday AM with the club banners up.

If you need it there is a bottle shop and service station a short drive away, closer than going into Coffs but they dont have much other stuff there.

Cheers
Steve

Jeep11
23-09-13, 03:27 PM
Hey Steve, Quick question mate what facilities do they have at the showground? food wise. and is there open fires or best to bring gas BBQ?

Steve F
23-09-13, 03:36 PM
Open fires is fine although I normally take a gas BBQ for ease of cooking :) They normally have breakfast and dinner available as well as sandwich lunches so you can get away without any food but I'm not sure what they have this year maybe check the jeepaction site, I seem to remember them saying there is food on site :)

Cheers
Steve

Jeep11
23-09-13, 03:39 PM
Cool I have been trying to find it on the site, I thort I read it some where. but thanks for info

Steve F
02-10-13, 03:53 PM
Almost ready, lots on the roof this year with 5 of us and not bringing the camper. Those self inflating mattresses take up a lot of room too!!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/steveff/20131002_141954_zps8392dfaa.jpg

Heading off to Harrington in a few hours and then into Coffs for lunch time on Thursday.

Cheers
Steve

uniuckychucky
04-10-13, 03:03 AM
So Jealous Wish I was going! Was the most fun I have ever had last Easter! Ill be up Next year defiantly! has some of the best Wheeling I have ever experienced!

ick72
04-10-13, 08:53 PM
Wish I could of got the Kj back to good form this coolant tank is doing my head in and now we miss out again on the fun

dobbo56
08-10-13, 06:30 PM
Nice photo of Greg, very bogged, at Camp Coffs on AJOR.

Maggie
08-10-13, 06:46 PM
I saw that on Facebook, he was well and truly stuck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Jeep11
08-10-13, 06:57 PM
Just got home from our first Camp Coffs, loved every minute of it. Counting down to the next. Some pic's more to come

Cpage66
08-10-13, 06:59 PM
Just got home from our first Camp Coffs, loved every minute of it. Counting down to the next. Some pic's more to come

Widowmaker...

Hunno
08-10-13, 07:58 PM
I'm up loading photo's now on my FB page.

Cpage66
09-10-13, 05:12 PM
Whoever had their Jeep come home on a flatbed has to write the majority of the trip report...:eagerness:

Steve F
09-10-13, 05:41 PM
It wasn't a flatbed, it was a vehicle transporter ;) and I was chauffeur driven back after spending some relaxing time at a weekend getaway. Apart from that my trip report would be pretty limited :( But I can write a report from my perspective, it'll mostly involve beer and my thoughts on sitting andf drinking beer though ;)

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
09-10-13, 06:26 PM
It wasn't a flatbed, it was a vehicle transporter ;) and I was chauffeur driven back after spending some relaxing time at a weekend getaway. Apart from that my trip report would be pretty limited :( But I can write a report from my perspective, it'll mostly involve beer and my thoughts on sitting andf drinking beer though ;)

Cheers
Steve

LOL...All that, hence "the majority" of the trip report. Hunno, Steve, Greg, John and I will fill in the blanks...

Hunno
09-10-13, 11:59 PM
Iit'll mostly involve beer and my thoughts on sitting and drinking beer though ;)

Cheers
Steve

I'm OK with that!

nitrobrent
10-10-13, 06:03 PM
A quick video of our Camp Coffs experience.
Watch in HD
Thanks to the SJC members for their hospitality,good to meet a few more of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4VfZ0iyJUY&feature=player_detailpage

Dieselcon
10-10-13, 06:18 PM
A quick video of our Camp Coffs experience.
Watch in HD
Thanks to the SJC members for their hospitality,good to meet a few more of you.

Well done and envious of you all who got to play last weekend... Nice Vid.... Ill be adding that to the Wave.
Cheers

Jose

Dieselcon
08-11-13, 08:02 AM
Trip report please :)