PDA

View Full Version : Need guidance for Lost City

TRBN8R
29-04-10, 09:10 AM
Hi all

I need some help regarding Newnes. A couple of friends from school are planning a little picnic as a reunion. I threw in the idea of Glow Worm Tunnel and Lost city.

I can go upto the tunnel but I need some help in route for Lost City:confused:.

Another Problem is most of them drive Holdens or Fords. I need to know if we can do Lost City safely on Commodores or similar cars.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers
Mani

CraigB
30-04-10, 06:25 PM
When are you doing it Mani? If the aforementioned non-4WD capable vehicles cant get there, perhaps some of the more bored amongst us could assist with an off-road 'taxi-service', especially if you went to a co-ed school.........

Hunno
30-04-10, 08:08 PM
When are you doing it Mani? If the aforementioned non-4WD capable vehicles cant get there, perhaps some of the more bored amongst us could assist with an off-road 'taxi-service', especially if you went to a co-ed school.........

Co- Ed????
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

TRBN8R
30-04-10, 11:43 PM

HI Craig

Thanks for the offer but the disappointing news is it was a boys only college teaching toolmaking and design.

Mani

CraigB
01-05-10, 07:31 PM
Spewing.......

Baldheadedgit
02-05-10, 03:44 PM
Hey Mani,
when you thinking of going.?? we are going to do an over nighter to newnes in the not to distant future, lost city is only small detour, but you'l have to rough it with the Toyota boys.. oh and a Triton thrown in, ring me if your interested.. would like to do it before it gets to cold,,Hmmm come to think of it, it is cold up there now.. lost you number...
Steve 0419 634711

TRBN8R
03-05-10, 03:42 PM
Cheers Steve

We just had a picnic this sunday. Ended up dropping Lost City as there were too many Holdens and Fords and I didnt want to be responsible for them. So just drove to Glow Worm Tunnels and had a picnic on the way back at the picnic area.

Mani